Saturday 13 December 2014

Ice Skating by Ellie

Hi everyone!

The holidays are just around the corner, and winter's almost here! So today I decided to make an igloo inspired by one of my favorite winter/holiday activities, ice skating!



This igloo includes:
  • Ice skating rink
  • A place to order food and drink outside
  • Interior seating for warming up
  • Two tables
  • A locker area for bags and skates

This was harder than anticipated! What do you guys think? Be sure to leave a comment below with a rating out of 10!

And to those who, like me, have mid-terms exams or finals next week, good luck!

10 comments:

  1. 7.5/10
    This is a really hard igloo to make, Im glad you tried your best to make it!
    Its a little empty too but I love the way how you made the bit at the top middle section.
    I can see you've got inspiration from the Stadium when it was a Ice Rink..
    I don't really like the Christmas wreaths on the lampost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this igloo! I love have you made the door and the little cafe. The ice rink is sorta empty, maybe you could of put side handles or a ramp. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7/10 I do not like how you used the flooring as the rink. Use weathered paths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Well the middle is EMPTY. I would like to see more christmas elemants. Its creative though. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite part is the cafe, everything just came together nicely. Unlike the others, I like how you used the CP flooring for the rink and not weathered paths because it could get messy with weathered paths and the flooring has some nice details which help make it realistic. However, the rink needs some more details like Lela said, maybe xmas details which would help enhance it more. I think you did a good job since there isn't much you can too to an Ice Skating igloo, 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is the name of the stone looking part on the right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are the white boxes that look like the walls around the rink called?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! These Igloos Just Take My Breath Away They Are So Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete