Saturday 13 December 2014

College Igloo by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Although this blog is called "Creativecpiglooideas", I decided to try making one of the most basic ideas out there. Yes, I made a college. :P I had never tried making one before, so I decided that I should go for it. Here's how it turned out:


I didn't manage to include multiple classrooms or dorm rooms, but I think it looks pretty good nonetheless. Please leave a comment with some tips and a rating. :) Peace,

-Verde Sal

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say its your best igloo but I quiet like the layout!
    Its a bit empty though.
    Don't use the table with the books on in the cafeteria, maybe
    put some food down.
    I love the way how you did the Outside area with the paintings! (I guess thats the art area :P)
    7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike how you made a garden plus there is no entrance. I don't understand why you only have 2 desks!!! I do not like how you used books in the cafe. I do not like the tree as the wall. I do not like the room choice.
    6/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like the entrance. I dont see no door leading to the outside. Probaly replace the outside with the rooms? The cafeteria is bleh. The classroom is ok thiugh. I dislike the tall trees. At least this is the score
    7.8/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout! I wish there was an entrance to the outside, and a darker flooring. The bright yellowish flooring contrasts too much with the darker items, and it's a bit empty. 8/10

    ReplyDelete