Thursday 4 December 2014

Mermaid Cove igloo!

Before we officially start rolling out the Christmas & Winter themed igloos for December, I want to end the Pirate Pirate 2014 era with my Mermaid Cove igloo. Whilst visiting an igloo of Lildudee10, I was really inspired by a blue and green colour scheme she had used and decided to make an igloo expanding on that idea. Take a look at my Mermaid Cove igloo :

Mermaid Cove igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Marshy Land (Lower right)
  • Treasure Cavern
  • Crystal Caves
  • Waterfalls
  • Lake
  • Harp Instrument
  • Tiki Corner
  • Mossy ruins
This igloo was very experimental because I had nothing in mind whilst creating it besides the colour scheme idea. I would love to hear what you think about this igloo so please leave a comment with a rating /10 as well as any helpful suggestions in order to improve my igloo.

On an unrelated note, the Our Generation 2014 event has officially begun on my channel which is a project where the whole CP community comes together to support Coins For Change. If you would like to get involved, click here!

5 comments:

  1. I love this igloo! It has that magical atmosphere and the colours are soooo pretty. It seems like an igloo I'd hang out in for a long time as there are so many sections to explore c: 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This igloo is super cool! Only two things I can complain about:
    1. The pink castles in the bottom left corner do not match. (Replace them with rock walls.)
    2. I do not like the emptiness in the top right corner.
    Total Score:
    9/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to find something to go into the center of the top right corner but I just couldn't find the right item aha

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with Lil I love this igloo! The colors are great and it really seems like a place mermaids would be in. Only complaints are that the entrance to the cove isn't centered and there doesn't seem like there's much to do in the igloo. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is another one of my igloos where it's just nice to look at it but I guess some penguins could pretend to be mermaids. The entrance wasn't centered because it's centered with the section above but I see what you mean because there was a symmetry problem as I started the igloo with the top right corner which ultimately meant I was unable to do symmetry.

      Delete