Friday 19 December 2014

Gingerbread House Igloo

Hey guys! I have always had a goal on Club Penguin to make a storybook igloo and while the task may seem easy after attempting multiple ideas from Oz to Neverland to Little Red Riding Hood I realized that making a decent storybook-based igloo is not as easy as it seems. Today I have finally accomplished my goal by making a gingerbread house! While the idea may not sound very storybook-esque I took some inspiration from the classic tale Hansel and Gretel along with Mel's gingerbread house igloo. Check it out!
Personally, I am very proud of how this igloo turned out and I like how the house is the central point of the igloo with only subtle details surrounding the area. What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Well detailed, nice and neat, and super creative. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the candy cain bridge and the the different coloured windows. I would of liked more gingerbread elements though for the bottom half of the house to make it more suited to the theme. I also think that you should of added something on the weathered paths as they look very bland and boring. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete