Monday 29 December 2014

Ball Drop at Times Square Igloo + Igloo Discoveries #57

Hey guys! New Year's Eve is in a few days so I decided to make a Ball Drop at Times Square igloom which is a first for me. This igloo includes a clock tower building, the ball, two skyscrapers, LED billboards, LED strips, two cafes, two small clock towers, two light posts and fireworks. Check it out!
Ball Drop at Times Square Igloo
What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10! Also, before I finish the post I would also like to honor an AMAZING igloo I saw today. Check out Jgullen's California Prom!
Jgullen's California Prom
What do you think of this igloo? I'm sure Jgullen would LOVE to hear what you think of her igloo!

6 comments:

  1. Well the balldrop is super creative! I like the layout too! I like your use of items. But i dunno bout the funky bookshelves. 9/10. On the prom igloo, its creative also. But a little off. Like how do others get to the dance floor. I like the throne part, just need to add more to it. Its a little messy but a nice igloo! 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Lela said, the balldrop is creative but it's nothing new -- i feel like I have seen this igloo three times with you, Melanie and Cheezlovermw making it. 9/10

    The prom had some good features but the layout need some work. This is because the entrance is bottom right and you immediatly come to the prom king and queen section which should be in another section in my opinion. I think the windows were very overused and the wooden walks could have been neater. The dance floor surrounded by water was creative but the bridge should be from the wooden walks to the dance floor not to nothing like it is in the igloo. 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sick of reductive, derivative igloos blatantly copying the crappy iggy i made 3 years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did it before them, they added minimal original, creative elements and did not give credit
      they r nice iggys tho

      Delete