Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas Yards | BLACKMIST100

Hey guys, Mist here.

Remember that Halloween Yard / Trick or Treat igloo I posted back in October? Well - today, I have some Christmas Yards to show you. Check it out:


If you've seen me judging on my competition series, THE IGLOO CHALLENGE, then you would know that I hate seeing houses with the insides completely empty. 
If you are low on items and unable to put furniture inside the house, just use put a nice, tall, big item inside the house. I used the Green Screen - the one with the blue curtains -  if you look closely, you can see the blue curtains behind the Christmas tree inside the house. Alternate items include the Fridge.
This igloo is quite simple, but the Christmas decorations help add lots of detail.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments — your feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Blackmist100




2 comments:

  1. I like how you decorated the inside of the houses, the tip is great. I love how you decorated the bushes, very creative. The yard decoration was nice but I'm not a fan of the use of the benches in this igloo. Overall, I do think this igloo was a bit boring. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a creative idea! I do think it could use a bit more detail in the yard to the left. The houses look great though. I'm not a fan of the footlight stages. Idk, they just don't work for me, but I know CP leaves you with limited item options. Maybe if the bottom/siding wasn't visible it wouldn't bother me as much. Nice over all though, and the tip is fantastic. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete