Sunday 7 December 2014

Mrs. Claus's Bakery Igloo

Hey guys! In spite of the holiday season I have created an original holiday idea; Mrs. Claus's Bakery! This igloo includes 6 tables, 12 booth seats, 4 window views, 4 fireplaces, 4 bookshelves, an entrance, a bar, the kitchen area, and a partridge in a pear tree (ha I'm so funny). Check it out!
What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10. Remember 12 Days of Holiday Igloos entries are due in six days from today! As of today I only have 5 entries.

5 comments:

  1. Can you delay it due to the new Christmas catalog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but if you really want to use the new catalog then you can make your igloo on Friday and Saturday. It's fine with me if you turn it in by the end of the day on Saturday.

      Delete
  2. I love this! It's creative, and honestly I don't see anything wrong. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my entry http://prntscr.com/5eo3iq I picked the igloo holiday caroling :)

    ReplyDelete