Tuesday 9 December 2014

Jungle igloo (Verde Sal's Igloo Contest)

Hey everyone, I decided to enter Verde Sal's igloo contest where the theme is to make a Jungle Themed Igloo. I decided to go simple and stick with the simple Jungle idea instead of making something else jungle related. This isn't my neatest igloo but then again jungles are full of overgrown greenery and aren't really neat anyway. Take a look :

Jungle igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Ponds
  • Waterfalls
  • Rocks
  • Trees
  • Hidden cave
  • Tent
  • Tribal cave
What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments! Good luck to the other people entering.

2 comments:

  1. quick message here if anyone reads it can they forward my 12 days of igloos entry to alex: it's the yule ball idea I completely forgot about the other one sorry but this is Hogwarts 1994 it should make up for it if you do give this to him thanks because I can't find any other way to contact Alex. here it is: http://prntscr.com/5g29wk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - looks great. 10/10

    ReplyDelete