Sunday 28 December 2014

Winter Forest Igloo!

Omg I gotta stop delaying everything. Hey guyz! Sorry not posting a christmas igloo. (Oh well)
But, I made a Winter Forest Igloo! Check it out: 
This igloo has:
~A small cabin
~A bridge
~River along with waterfall
~Bunch of trees of course
~Bushes
~Snow, snow, snow, SNOW!
~Deer
~Entrance to the forest
~Extra stuff: Frosty the snowman, sled, stump, lanterns on tall trees

Nature igloos are messy (As always)
,but I tried making it neater by adding almost the same item on each side. (As you can see between on each side of the edge of the river.)

So what you guys think?
Tell me in the comments below with a rating /10!
Cya!
~Lela

7 comments:

  1. i like everything except for that river/bridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I have to agree with Akiva though, I'm not a fan of the bride. The only suggestion I'd make is to move the trees in the back closer together to make the river look less choppy and to hide the tropical plant leaf growing from the waterfall. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing igloo! I was wondering because my igloos really hardly ever get anybody in. If I could work off of you igloo that would be great, because the cabin and river the way that you designed it was really cool and i just wanted to know if I could use those ideas but not copy the whole igloo?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you can! :) you're free to take ideas!

    ReplyDelete