Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Village Igloo

Merry Christmas Eve! You guys are probably asleep in your beds waiting for Santa Claus, but I decided to post this anyways! In honor of today (and tomorrow!) I have decided to show y'all my Christmas Village igloo. I created this a while ago and have never been too sure about it, but I decided if I don't show it now I won't ever. Anyways this igloo includes a Christmas bakery, a toy store, an ice rink, a Christmas tree lot, two Christmas homes, and a fountain. Check it out!
Note: The penguin next to the house in the left corner is supposed to be a penguin inflatable and the toolbox in the Christmas tree lot are tools used to cut down trees

What do you think? Please be honest with your ratings as I am unsure what to think of this igloo myself. Comment below with a score out of ten!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this igloo. The layout is creative, but I wish there was more on the bottom. I like the penguin inflatable and how you used my santa on the roof idea lol :D 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. But the top is really crowded but creative. I like the bottom part, and I like the steps. You were 97% on with the color. cause' the xmas trees ruin it.
    Though I like it, 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete