Friday 12 December 2014

Igloo Ideas Season 4 OPENS!

I'm currently preparing to launch a brand new season of Igloo Ideas before the launch in the new year. This season has many changes which I have addressed in the past so hopefully it's something different for everyone. 
As we count down the days til the official premiere, I have opened the NEW Igloo Ideas [S4] page which will hold every igloo made for Igloo Ideas [S4]. Scrolling down the page, hopefully these igloos are better than Season 3. I have also tried to come up with original ideas which can be a bit challenging for myself but who doesn't love a challenge?

On January 1st 2015, I am going to release a special Igloo Ideas episode which will link to the premiere of Igloo Ideas Season 4. 

If you have any igloo ideas, I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment