Wednesday 31 December 2014

RMS Titanic Ship Igloo by Mel



 


Hello :3! It's Mel!

Before going onto the subject, Happy New Years Eve! I hope 2015 brings you health, love, peace, happiness and much more!


So, today I bring you the legendary RMS Titanic Ship. It was not that hard like some people think it is, if you look at a picture and try to create it that way it might be a little easy actually.

Ok, without further ado, here it is:





 
It doesn't really include much stuff, just the ship, two life boats, and a sort of rocky environment going on there. I decided to only build the ship and not build the iceberg, since I'm not really a master at disaster igloos lol. What I like about this igloo is that the colours are pretty much the same and that I used the Whirpool floor instead of the River Edges to prevent item limit.


Anyways, I hope you like it! Be sure to leave a rating (?/10) and comment! Feedback is always appreciated! Again, I hope you liked my last igloo of the year!


H A P Y  N E W  Y E A R !

~Mel

2 comments:

  1. I like you didn't make an igloo which looks like a typical college and call it a cruise/titanic -- you actually tried to copy the realistic design of Titanic which is shown with the red/black/white ship colours. A Titanic igloo is ahrd to make because you need the general shape of the ship and then be able to fit the features on and you made an interior section which worked well as well as part of the deck. To improve, try and add windows and adjust the funnels to look more realistic -- perhaps you could include more of the deck too? 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete