Monday 15 December 2014

Mel's Throwbacks #1




Hey guys! Mel here!
_________________________________________________________
Today I'll be starting a new 'series', it's called Mel's Throwbacks. The point here is to post some of my old igloos and 2014 ones but when I finally started to be interested in igloo making again, since I quit for a year.
The goal here is for you to point out all the mistakes of my older igloos on the comments down below. Throughout the posts you'll be seeing more igloos with my improvement as an igloo maker.
________________________________________________________
So, without further ado, let me show you today's igloo:


_________________________________________________________
So the igloo you're seeing above is one that I made in Mirai.so. It was a talk show igloo and I honestly hate this.. I think it's very bland, the green screens are messy and some stuff doesn't really look good at all. This igloo was made in May, I think. I was on the ''recovery'' of my igloo making skills. I made this on a contest with my friend Meyha, we used to have the ''Iggy Competitions!'' and it was really fun to do. 
_________________________________________________________
Now, it's time for YOU to point out the improvements that should have been done and the mistakes that I did ;).

Good luck!

~Mel

P.S.: Quick message about my posts: since school is over I'll have more time to post, however, I'm not sure about next week because I'm going on vacation and will only be able to speak to you guys by the hotel's computer, which has free internet for only 1 hour... So if I somehow vanish like a rabbit inside a magician's hat, then don't panic... OMG I'M SO FABULOUS!!!!! Teeheh :3.

No comments:

Post a Comment