Sunday 11 January 2015

Aquarium by Ellie

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far. Today, I'd like to show you my newest creation, an aquarium! I've been dying to make one of these, and I've finally gotten around to it. Let's take a look!
*For those of you who don't know; the CPPS FreePenguin has closed. This igloo was made on ePenguin, a similar CPPS and substitute. Despite the glitches in the igloo editor, I do recommend it. 

This igloo includes: 
  • Entrance with ticket desk
  • Gift shop 
  • Main viewing room with fish tanks and descriptions/facts about the fish inside
  • Benches 
  • Two large shark tanks
  • An outdoor arena for shows

So what do you guys think? I'm pretty proud of it to be honest, even though I would've loved to add more detail (item limit). Be sure to leave a comment with a rate out of ten! 

                 

7 comments:

  1. I love this igloo! The outdoor arena with the bleachers is great, as well as the shark tank. I really like the little gift shop too. My favorite thing you did was the info plaques under the fish tanks. The only thing I can complain about is that the bottom/entrance area is a bit empty.

    I also really like this igloo because parts of it remind me of my aquarium igloo from back in August. That was one of my favorite igloos. http://prntscr.com/5r1e21

    Overall, this igloo is a 10/10. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +This is one of the neatest/nicest aquariums I've ever seen.
    +The top right & bottom right are my favorite parts of the igloo. The way you put the ticket booths under the celtic rugs --- was that a glitch? lol
    -Only complaint is I thought the bottom right was a little bare. But that's a minor complaint.
    SCORE --- 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that was a glitch - and thanks I thought they were a nice touch lol

      Delete
  3. whats the big fish tank thing called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aquarium (id. 101) or Large Aquarium (id. 583)

      Delete