Monday 26 January 2015

Fishing Tournament by Lil

Hey everyone!

So recently I thought I'd try a different igloo which I have never made before, and it turned out okay. That igloo was a fishing tournament (aka fishing contest) which was an idea inspired by the game 'Animal Crossing' in which fishing tourneys are held often.

Some features include two tents, cabins and the usual river scenery. 
Fishing Tournament by Lildudee10
Personally, I don't think this is my best igloo however I reached 99 items quite quickly which meant I couldn't add much more detail.

This year, I want to try to mix things up a little and go out of my comfort zone when creating so leave any suggestions you may have below!

Thanks for reading :)

-Lil♥

16 comments:

  1. The top part is my favorite! Nice nd neat up there, creative! But the bottom ehhhhh not so much. U made the rocks stone walk thingys look really messy. Plus i like the cabins though but they seem to be somehow small.
    In a way you made almost allmthe nature items look wow!
    Again, the top is awesome! But work on the bottom there!
    8.7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR IGLOO SO MUCH IT SHOULD BE WORLD GREATEST,COOLEST,AMZAEST IGLOO OF HISTORY OF CLUB PENGUIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heey what about her Sis Cutie XD nah im jk XD

      Delete
    2. Heey what about her Sis Cutie XD nah im jk XD

      Delete
    3. Thankyou so much Jayleen! That means a lot to me :)

      Delete
    4. I don't have a sister...

      Delete
    5. Jayleen, Lucy is Lil's sister, that's what she meant haha

      Delete
  3. This is such a creative idea! I agree with Lela - I love the top, but the bottom not so much. For me, it's primarily because of the color contrast. The tables with the umbrellas in particular are a major distraction (as well as the bright green grass flooring, but that's really not something you can control). Overall though, the layout is cool and the idea itself is fantastic. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool igloo ideas it have all stuff it need it don't know t be dislike it should be 1000000000 like 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  5. . (´• ̮•)˛° /.♫.♫\˛. ˛ Π____. * ˛*
    .°( . • .) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\. ˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|ç”°ç”° |é–€|╬╬╬
    ¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey MissLilCP can you tell me who the owner of this blog to talk to him or her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The owner of the blog is Harry Cp. On YouTube his account is Myclubpenguintales. ;)

      Delete
  7. Wonder how you add people in your blog ? would you help me how?

    ReplyDelete