Friday 23 January 2015

Igloo Discoveries #60 : Netsky's igloo

Hey everyone! Remember Netsky who made amazing igloos and used to post on this blog? Well he just made a new igloo and it's pretty cool. Inspired by the Harry Potter series, take a look at his Quidditch igloo :

Netsky's Quidditch igloo
I love this igloo! We have the famous towers where you can watch the game above the ground since Quidditch is played on broomsticks and we also have the scoring hoops with a ring of fire. I also like how there is a changing room, complete with broomsticks. Although in the igloo there is additional seating besides the towers and in the films there is none, sometimes you have to adapt things to make a good igloo.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments with any suggestions that Netsky could use to help improve his igloo -- don't forget to leave a rating /10!

4 comments:

  1. Omg Net one of your best iggys ive seen nothing really wrong with this iggy 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really excited to find that net was making a quidditch igloo and it turned out pretty well! It's not incredibly accurate but I suppose (like Harry said) you have to adapt things to make a successful igloo and I think it's a creative idea and a hard igloo to make so good job net :) However some elements are a little messy like the windows. My rating is 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lil, but overall this looks fantastic and really accurate. 9/10

    ReplyDelete