Thursday 15 January 2015

Authors Workshop // Club Penguin Times Offices igloo by Harry Cp

Hey everyone! I have decided to enter Geeing's Factory/Workshop igloo contest and I was assigned the Authors Workshop igloo. I saw this contest as a challenge and I have worked on this igloo for a while. I decided to give my workshop a theme of the Club Penguin Times. Take a look :

Authors Workshop // Club Penguin Times Offices igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Newsagents (To sell the newspaper)
  • Offices (To design & write the newspaper)
  • Manufacturing room controls
  • Manufacturing room machines
Creative Elements :
  • Office printer (Credit to BabyMario Ds)
What do you think? I love to read your advice on improving igloos so let me know in the comments what you think by leaving some suggestions on how to improve the igloo, as well as a rating /10!

Good luck to the other entrants!

7 comments:

  1. I like it!
    The left and right js very diffrent, which is barely any good.
    the left looks like a spy zone. The right fits in. I dislike acient benches, along the technacal walls. I love the top middle, yes u approved in creativity.
    but the colors seems wrong to me. Maybe just stick with the theme on the right, so i can get over the left.
    But yeah i still like it, 8/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. *is *stick with the theme from the right

      Delete
    3. I can see where you're coming from. I used ancient benches to help with the factory side of the igloo since it would be a different theme to the other sections. But i'll try and edit it soon and show you an updated version :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for entering. P.s to all my fellas who read this I got an igloo idea based on my book.
    Make an igloo where the world has 0 gravity and the wolf is controlling it in the back ps I might do it

    ~Geeing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, especially the office, which looks fantastic. A few alignment problems, but pretty good overall. 9/10

    ReplyDelete