Sunday 18 January 2015

Into The Woods Igloo

Hey guys! I've been wanting to make an Into The Woods inspired igloo for a while now, but I kept pushing it off so today I created the igloo. This igloo includes Granny's cottage (with Little Red's basket), a flowing river, Rapunzel's tower, Cinderella's tree, the castle, Jack's beanstalk, a cave and plenty of trees. Check it out!
Alex1941's Into The Woods Igloo
                            Helpful Hint:                           Want to add an awesome accent to your farm or garden igloo? Why not add a basket using the medieval puffle dish and water bucket!

Inspired Looks From Movie:

Cinderella & Baker's Wife in Woods
Cinderella's Tree


Baker & Baker's Wife in Woods

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool and creative! I love the consistent dark-colored theme and the creative item use, plus the inclusion of settings from the film. Well done! 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest a gravestone tho! for cinderella's mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing! I love the look of this igloo and color scheme, The basket using the medieval puffle dish and water bucket was so creative along with the houses and made it accurate! I can't find anything wrong with this igloo, I'm not afraid to give it a 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not completely familiar with the whole 'into the woods' stuff but this looks pretty good to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours were on pointe as you caputured the dark, green and brown scene perfectly. I love all the extra detail too. I haven't seen the film so there aren't any contextual detail errors I can pick out. To improve I would love to see some light rays in the igloo like in the pictures which you could achieve with the tallest trees, i think the light would work well in contrast to the dark colours to help highlight areas. 10/10 tho

    ReplyDelete