Sunday 25 January 2015

Something New!

In case you haven't noticed (which would be a bit weird), I have decided to give this blog a fresh new look! The new updates include :
  • New banner
  • New background 
  • New design/layout
If you have been on this blog in the last 24 hours, you may have seen various new looks to this blog so I could 'Trial and Improvement' with a new theme.

At the moment, I think me and the authors have agreed on this new design but I will continue to make less huge adjustments over the next few days. I want YOU to give me some input on what you think as well so let me know in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. I Can Help With Graphics Just Ask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design but I feel like it's too much blue, hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design, I like how the background is your little french town igloo, which is my favorite igloo you've made btw. If i could make a suggestion there should be a button where we could like authors posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have experimented with that in the past and i think it is a Wordpress feature.

      Delete