Saturday 31 January 2015

Puffle Wild igloo by Harry Cp

Hey guys! How are you all? Today I am debuting a new igloo which is based on the Club Penguin app, Puffle Wild. I haven't in anyway attempted to try and recreate the game itself with its match three focus -- my igloo is more based on the map that you can see but with a twist. The game has a winter theme but my igloo has a more summer theme to it. Take a look :

Puffle Wild igloo by Harry Cp
 This igloo includes :
    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/clubpenguin/images/0/09/Puffle_Wild_map.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141112222839
  • Waterfall
  • Lake
  • Wild fruit
  • Puffle homes
  • Bridge entrance
  • Mountain entrance
  • & puffles!
What do you think? Let me know in the comments with a rating /10 as well as any suggestions that might improve my igloo. I don't think it's one of my best but it's not terrible.
 
Subscribe for igloo ideas on YouTube

Vote on the Author Of The Month poll!

NOTE : A lot of the current authors here are struggling to find a decent cpps to edit igloos on. Hopefully we will be more active soon!

6 comments:

  1. wow harry, i gotta say im impress!
    this looks exactly like puffle wild! wow! its really relistic!
    and it has everything here! in a way it somehow looks really nice and neat. and you really match in colors!
    this igloo is amazing, probaly one of your best works! i think you deserve a 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that was unexpected! Thank you though haha

      Delete
  2. I agree with Lela - this is amazing! Ridiculously accurate and very neat. The only thing I don't like is the background... I don't think the windows fit the color scheme very well. I think a forest/mountain location would look better. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I made it I was thinking the mountain location would be better suited so I wanted to cover up the tree forest haha.

      Delete
  3. Nice Job! The only thing I can complain about is the tall tree without the puffle house, the lake under it looks unrealistic
    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Harry nice job i agree with Geeing there is just one odd tree standing there with no puffle houses there and try to less the puffle houses by like 1 tree

    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete