Saturday 31 January 2015

Little Note ♥

Hey guys ♥

Mel here ♥

I'm very sorry I haven't been posting. The problem is that I can't really find a good CPPS to make an igloo with and I'm very very scared to use furniture adders on CP :( (Yay I got a membership)...
However, a new CPPS is coming: PenguinLand and I think I'll be able to make a new igloo very soon :).

So I'm so sorry for not posting, I know my last post was on new years but my files are a mess now and I'm trying to find some stuff for Mel's Throwbacks since those screenshotts are everywhere lol.

That's really it.. Sorry again ♥

Love,


Mel ♥

7 comments:

  1. Great News! I found one! http://playuplayeve.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you can use limitlesscp.com on January 6th :)

      Delete
    2. January 6th? But aren't we in February lol

      Delete
    3. u can use adders you wouldn't get ban but dont think as a hacker ;) here one i use www.penguinlodge.com

      Delete
    4. go to my blog and find igloo ideas ;)

      Delete
    5. don't ya think it's gonna be a pain to get all those items lol

      Delete
  2. Use covepenguin.ml

    If you want the furniture search up like "Clubpenguin Furniture IDS"

    ReplyDelete