Thursday 8 January 2015

National Winter Park REMAKE

If you remember, back in December I posted my National Winter Park which needed a lot of a work! I took on board everyone's advice and tried to remake it into something much better. This time around, I read your comments and took on board the advice and I also looked at some pictures on Google to give me an idea of what a National Winter Park should look like. Here is the updated version :

National Winter Park igloo by Harry Cp
Inspiration from a National Winter Park
This igloo includes :
  • Bridge
  • Main ice path
  • River with small ice caps
  • Trees
  • Mountains



Inspiration from a National Winter Park

















Something which I love about posting igloos on this blog is the feedback we get. It's a great way to improve your igloo and hopefully I have improved!

This may be a remake but I still want to know what you think? Do you prefer the original or the updated version? Are them some further improvements I could make? What would you rate it out of 10? Let me know in the comments :)

5 comments:

  1. I like this one alot better. Its exactly nice and neat! And you match alot better with the wintery theme!
    Although i dont like your use of the snow walls, and i think there should be another bridge from the cabin to other side. BUT, the colors exactly match and i think i saw a little creativity here.

    This aint bad! 8.9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Btw i mention that i wasn't included in the "About us" page. When I mention that a week or 2 ago you said u will add me later, but you didnt. Can you add me into it soon?

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lela. I'm not sure about the snow walls either but I couldn't think of another item which will help create an edge but I'll see what I can do if I get any ideas. As for another bridge, I would want the bridge to be the same style as the other one but unfortunately wooden walks don't go vertical. I also added you to the About Us page, feel free to correct me if you find a mistake in your paragraph.

      Delete
  2. Yesterday i went in your iggy and saw this it was awsome i love how you used snow drops in the river gives the iggy an awsome look. and theres so much detail in your iggy 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much better! I love this layout, it's neat, and it's nicely details. I'm not a fan of the snow chunks in the river though. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete