Saturday 3 January 2015

Holiday Cafe by Harry Cp

If you remember, back in December Alex hosted the 12 Days of Holiday Igloos and my entry placed 3rd. That igloo was my Holiday Cafe igloo which I have decided to do my own review of. Here it is :

Holiday Cafe igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Karaoke machine
  • x2 Cosy sections
  • Cafe food counter
  • Kitchen
  • x4 Normal booths
  • Partial exterior
I would love to hear any feedback that you might have so I would appreciate it if you left a comment below, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about it except the back of the kitchen - I think you should've used more kitchen-related items instead of the plants. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love! I have no complaint except I do agree with Ellie, it should have some kitchen items in the back. I give it a 9/10 also. what did you use for the walls of the cafe? (meaning what are the green screens called) I would love to know for future experience.

    ReplyDelete