Monday 19 January 2015

New Orleans: Small Plaza Igloo

Hey Guys Lela here!
Sorry for not posting in a while! Anyways, I made a : New Orleans: Small Plaza Igloo! I was gonna make New Orleans (The full town), but when I finish making this igloo, turns out it doesn't look ANYTHING like it. I would have restarted, but I was already getting a headache from making this and whatever. :P So I called this igloo "New Orleans: Small Plaza". Check it out!
    This igloo features:
~A small restaurant
~Small post office
~Two balconies (On Post Office and Restaurant)
~Sidewalk and road
~Entrances on left and right
~Small carraige (How ever you spell it)

Well, this has been really hard to make, so I would be really happy if you can leave a rating out of /10!

I'll maybe be active next month, so until then, I'll see ya!!!! :D

~Lela

5 comments:

  1. I do not like how the houses/buildings are not lined up.
    I see you used my greenscreen method lolz
    overall kinda messy
    6.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8/10 I really like how you put most of the balconies together but I don't like the green cozy houses and it makes the color scheme abit inconsistent! Also, I don't like how you made the sidewalk and small carriage not to mention the bottom left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottom part looks good, but as you work your way up everything begins to get jumbled and messy. Mainly in terms of the balconies and buildings like Mist mentioned. However, this idea is super creative, so props to you for that. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesnt really look much like a plaza, At the top its really messy..
    I like the way how you made the carriage thingy, But its plain where the road is.
    Wrong use of some materials,
    Overall, Plain and messy.
    7/10
    Dont worry, We all learn from our mistakes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could of expanded on the restaurant idea more. I think the fridges stand out too much and the upper pantry's as door don't fit in. I feel that overall you could have created that New Orleans theme more. 8/10

    ReplyDelete