Saturday 3 January 2015

Christmas Mall | BLACKMIST100

Hey guys, Blackmist100 here.

You guys might be wondering: Why am I still posting Christmas igloos?

Well, this could go two ways. You could either be late buying Christmas presents or be smart by buying presents and decorations early while the sales are winding down. Ja feel?

Check out my Christmas Mall:


Click on the picture for something cool!

*** This was made with ClubPenguin+, a Club Penguin Private Server that allows you to put furniture anywhere in the igloo. ***

What do you think? Let me know – your feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Blackmist100


7 comments:

  1. I like how you gave us another version of the igloo. I think the center cityscape really helped with the elevation and the addition of the candy canes worked well for the christmas theme and as a barrier. I'm not 100% sure if I like the houses for shops because they do look like houses with interior decoration but then I try and imagine a mall in my head with the same design and the shops transformed like winter homes and it's quite interesting. Great igloo, very different, 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it 8.5/10 Btw Whoever reads this note that FreePenguin is closed. I recommend epenguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i do like it alot, i see alot of creativitynin this. The city bg is a good touch! But....
    i dont like the random tables, i dont think the celtic rugs r nessary for a mall, and i wish there is a wall in the back cuz i see none, and everyone might fall cuz there is no wall (lmao it rhymes)
    Although 8.7/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Blackmist, it's Roppy Doppy!
    I really miss you on Club Penguin. I hope to see you again :(
    But the good thing is your igloos haven't changed! Keep up the excellent work!
    Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss those little parties I had in my igloo, haha
      Thanks so much.. I see you've really improved (judging from the igloo discovery Harry posted)!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      I learn a lot about making creative igloos by looking at igloos on this website. I love it! :)
      -Roppy Doppy

      Delete
  5. This is amazing - but I agree with Harry about the houses for the shop exteriors. The sense of elevation and the huge Christmas tree is great. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete