Friday 16 January 2015

Starbucks Igloo

Hey guys! Mario inspired me to make a Starbucks, so here's my take on the idea. I wanted to stray from the traditional route and create an igloo more like a typical Starbucks, so I created a faux
tropical theme. This igloo includes a road, a drive thru menu, a food sign, a drive thru window, various tropical decor, a kitchen, a study area for students, and five booths. Check it out!
Alex1941's Starbucks Igloo


Helpful Hint:

Tired of boring old drive-thrus in restaurant igloos? Create a revamped look with just four items! First turn a piano around, put a computer desk on the right as far up as possible, cover it with a soccer net and add a stone couch in the remaining space. Viola!



2 comments:

  1. Epic! You improved in creativity! And you improve on colors, wow!
    but some parts of the igloo are crowded.
    And i dont get the candy bowl in front of the paintings on the left there like wut? I love the inside!
    I think the road is good! But i dont get the left.
    8.7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, and I love the consistent faux-tropical theme. 10/10

    ReplyDelete