Wednesday 13 August 2014

Airport Igloo by Ellie

Hi Everyone!

Today I'd like to share with you my first post [sorry about the delay, by the way], an airport!
I love to travel, and I've done quite a bit of it, so I figured this would be appropriate for my first igloo to share with you all. 


This Igloo Includes: 

Security [Bottom Floor]:
  • Flight/Baggage Check In
  • Full-body Scanner
  • Carry-on Baggage Scanner
Terminal [Top Floor]:
  • Two Terminals
  • Two Help Desks
  • Two Arrival/Departure Boards
  • One Book/Magazine Shop [based off of the "Hudson News" that I often see at airports]
  • Coffee Shop [based off Starbucks/Dunkin' Donuts that are often found in terminals]

There you have it, my first post! Please leave a comment and rate out of 10, I'd love to hear your feedback!

7 comments:

  1. This is an awesome/creative airport! I love how you set out to include all of the features.. however, I think this would have been better if it were split into 2 or 3 igloos. An airport is one of those huge ideas that are hard to fit into one igloo (why I hate making colleges, airports, etc.) But I do admire your efforts.
    SCORE --- 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great first igloo! It matched all the criteria needed for a good igloo. The top half gets a 10/10 but the bottom half only a 7 because I'm a little confused as to what it's meant to be? So overall a great start 8.5/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good first igloo on the blog! I love the top half and all the creative elements you used as a whole in the igloo. The 2 shops are very original as is the security system you made seperating the terminal from the security area via the puffle tube (nice use of the red and green light). Maybe change the stainless steel fridges going horizontal because they are very bold and large, to bookshelves so you have more room to edit and I think it would make it look better < hard to explain what I mean haha.

    Very good! - 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you added those little shops! I really like the top half. I like how you made the Full Body Scanner. There's just something about this igloo that I can't explain. 9/10 from me. Great job, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so creative and different from other airports. I really like the tvs showing the weather for incoming airport delays. The shops was a cool idea, but it was a bit small. Great job, 8.5/10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the top! but the bottom not so much... its a bit bare and lacks color 7.75/10

    ReplyDelete