Saturday 23 August 2014

Igloos Around The World S1E3 - USA - NYC Apartment Block by Joey

Hello this is the third installment to Igloos Around the World where I make homes from different countries. This time we travel to 'Murica, specifically New York City, and I've made an apartment block thing. Here it is:
The exterior has the large building with lots of windows, an automatic entrance, a busy road running around it and 2 cars. The interior features a desk to rent an apartment or flat and 2 apartments, each installed with a bedroom, a bathroom, a sitting area and a kitchen (obscured by the spy phone and backyard icons). What do you think? Tell me in the comments below your rating and what I could do to improve for the fourth edition where we will travel down under. Bye for now ;)

-Joey

p.s. you can now also stalk me and see all my igloos so far at my website

2 comments:

  1. Exterior : The building was neat but maybe you could of added a roof? The surrounding area needed lots of work! Maybe you could have moved the building all to the left and then make a carpark on the right to stick with the cars? It would help with the messy anicent benches and give you more space rather than squashing the cars. Or you could have continued the apartment building across the whole igloo? 8.5/10

    Interior : Since it's an apartment building, I wouldn't have thought an apartment would be two storey, but then again i've never been in an apartment lol. 4 apartments might have made it more realistic insetad of 2. Nice bed and colour scheme as well. 9/10

    Overall : 8.75/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really wish I'd done what you said with the exterior now that'd have looked loads better

      Delete