Saturday 16 August 2014

Nightclub igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey there! Today I present another igloo idea for you titled a 'Nightclub'. I have tried many attempts at a Nightclub before and this seems like my only successful attempt, check it out:



This igloo includes :
  • Red carpet
  • Security & Ticket booths
  • Entrance
  • Dance floor
  • Food kitchen & Counter
  • Dj area
  • Karaoke
  • Eating booths W/ View of the whole Nightclub
  • VIP Area
I hope you like this igloo and I would really appreciate it if you left a comment with a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions in order to improve the igloo :)

Those who came to The Summer Party last weekend will have had an exclusive sneak peek of this igloo before anyone else, take a look at what happened :

4 comments:

  1. Wow this igloo is perfect! A whole new take on a night club design! I love how you added the VIP area and the dance floor behind the windows works really well in my opinion! Karaoke is a great addition and it's very original! The food area is great but doesn't really match the theme of the rest of the igloo, but that's a minor thing and something I won't take points off for.
    CREATIVITY: 10
    ORIGINALITY: 10
    NEATNESS: 10
    COLOUR: 10
    QUANTITY: 10
    OVERALL RATING: 10 - Another prestigious igloo to go along with your previous 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey! Credit to Lil for the karaoke idea :)

      Delete
    2. Like seriously this igloo is tic finale standard although some people evidently don't deserve to reach that stage IM LOOKING AT YOU AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT ILY RLY BÆ 💋💋

      Delete
  2. I love this igloo! I really like how you made the windows and the stage area. I like how you used totally opposite items like wood floors, concrete and fridges and made them work together. The food area looks more like something you would see in a house igloo, but like joey said that's just a minor issue. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete