Tuesday 26 August 2014

Fashion Show | BLACKMIST100

Hey.. it's been a while, sorry about that. But to make it up: I've got what you came here for: an igloo! 

I actually have 2 igloos today: a Fashion Show, and the Backstage part of it.

Here's the Fashion Show:



You might be wondering why the color scheme is so dull. Well, I've never been to a fashion show (and I don't plan on it.. lolol), but I noticed (on Google Images) that a lot of them are set in dark rooms with a bright stage - because everybody needs to see the outfits! 

I was originally going to put the Backstage part behind the first set of fridges, but there wasn't enough space for the ideas I wanted to incorporate. So I lazily put a second set of fridges & made the backstage into its own igloo:


I am definitely a bigger fan of this igloo than the actual Fashion Show. My favorite part has to be the mirrors - made of the Lit Stages.

Well, what do you think? Let me know in the comments.

-Blackmist100

3 comments:

  1. Fashion Show - 8/10 should be more lights on the stage, no judges table, love the lights on the walls

    Backstage - 10/10 layout is a bit weird, a little crowded, everything else perfect, love the food area and mirrors

    Note: go to a fashion show it's good fun and also don't use speakers as doors imo it doesn't look like a door but you decide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Show : Like Joey said, the lights really add some colour to the dark colour scheme which is great! I would of liked more decoration though, perhaps some spotlights (large and small) to add some more light which will help with the bland grey fridges. 9/10

    Backstage : I love how you connected the backstage with the fashion show! The mirrors were definitely really creative as well as adding the potions to look like makeup! The custom wardrobe also looked fantastic. Extra detail like the plants and TV helped to fill some spaces. My only complaint is the top middle area, it seems a bit cramped so maybe you could explain the seating and food space by removing some grey fridges on each side to reveal a circular kind of space. 9.5/19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion Show: I can imagine this place if i was there.
    its a massive massive massive... Room!
    I dont like the way the chairs are set out and I cant see where the Judges table is.
    Like Joey and Harry said, The lights put in alot of color into the room.
    7.5/10

    Backstage:
    This is my favorite room.
    I love the little dressing room and the part where the music is played looks really cool.
    I apsaloutley adore the way you tried to make the mirror!
    10/10
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete