Wednesday 6 August 2014

Igloo Discoveries #40 : Mrzero3's igloo

Yesterday mine and Lil's good friend 'Mrzero3' showed us his newest igloo. Back in the day me and him always made igloos together so it's good to see that he still has the igloo making ability, check out his Campsite :


Hopefully you guys can help Mrzero3 out and offer suggestions on making this igloo even better? Leave a comment with a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions.

Check out his well known cheats site : http://clubpenguinreveals.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is great I love the transitions between dark and light over the river, although the items are really messy and the black carpet doesn't help, either. 8/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this igloo, haha. There are a few improvements that could be made though. Such as the water, maybe he could of used the River's Edge item for that. And I'm not a fan of the black carpet. Anyways, my rating would be 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 520 ON SLED RACER APP BEAT THAT HARRY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mats as water is a big no no. I do like the different area of the igloos, but some of the areas were a bit messy. 8/10

    ReplyDelete