Monday 11 August 2014

Hunger Games by Lildudee10

Hi guys!

Lil here and today I'm going to be showing you my Hunger Games igloo.
This is an igloo I made like 3 months ago, I found it on my computer files and I think it would be a waste not to show because I'm quite proud of it.

This igloo features:

  • Weapons area
  • A lake and two rivers
  • Campfires
  • Left side - Cave area
  • Right side: Trap and log seating thing
Lildudee10's Hunger Games
This is an old igloo, but tell me what you think anyway!
Thanks for reading and just to let you know my next two posts are scheduled because I'm going away on holiday from August 15th to August 27th! 

Cya!

~Lil♥


Sidenote:
Kinda sad I'm going to be missing most of the frozen party, have fun everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Where are you going? Somewhere nice, Spain, Portugal, America?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha just Cornwall, glamping (camping with electricity and luxuries and whatnot xD)

      Delete
    2. lol cornwall ik about glamping glamorous camping isnt it? I've never been camping

      Delete
  2. I really like this igloo, Lil! You did a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete