Sunday 24 August 2014

Roller rink by Cutiepie813

Lil here!

Hi, I'm here but I'm not really here at the same time.
Yep, I'm still at camping/on holiday in Cornwall and I hope you're all well :)
I'm guessing people rated my last igloo so thanks for all the ratings!! :D

Today I have an igloo made by my sister, Cutiepie813, I haven't posted one of her igloos for about a month now but she's still doing what she's doing even so. This week, she made a rollerskating igloo to share, so lets check it out.....


Cutiepie813's Roller rink
This igloo includes:
  • Rollerskating area
  • Snack bar
  • Shoe collection area
  • Entrance seating area
So, cutie would really like to know what you think about this igloo! I think for her personally it's one of her favourites since it got a good reaction from people at the blogs summer party!

On Wednesday or Thursday I'll be home from camping so I'll see you then!

~Lil♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CUTIES NOTE:
Hi everybody sorry we cant be here right now were chilling on holiday at camping! I'm probably at the park right now and having fun at the beach while you are reading this xD
I cant wait to read the comments i will as soon as i can. anyway see you soon! :)

BYEEE -CUTIE☺

4 comments:

  1. This igloo had some really creative elements. I really like how you made the windows, and the shoe rack. I think the windows on the left should have been connected to the kitchen though. I don't think the new york background was the best choice with the neon nor the floor. Other than that, I think this is a really cute and fun igloo! 8/10. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8.5/10 I wish there was something to differentiate between the roller rinks floor and the rest if the igloos flooring. I don't think the flooring was the best option. The food and shoe areas are spot on :) neon and cityscape don't go IMO but other Thatn that great igloo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good igloo Cutie! I thought it was super creative how you chose to put the eating booths behind a screen to not take the focus away from the roller rink. I agree with Tiny and Joey that when you use a cityscape item, in most cases it is not recommended to put other items over the top!

    ReplyDelete