Tuesday 19 August 2014

S2E1 - Diner by Joey

Dia duit and today I made a diner for series 2 of magical igloos check it out:
I tried to go for an apartment block theme, like with the stairs leading up to it. There's a kitchen area with counter (Which thankfully lets you put stuff on it), 2 curved booths, 3 straight booths and a stage for performers to sing at complete with a jukebox. The floor I hope helps with the theme. Leave a comment with your rating and any suggestions for improvement! I love hearing what you all have to say about my igloos. Bye for now ;)

-Joey

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your igloos have really improved in the last month. The only negatives I have is the use of the stairs and the fact not the whole igloo was used (i think). I think the grey fridges ruin the bright colour scheme inside though. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I didn't use the whole igloo because I wanted to give off the apartment feel obviously I made a mistake that I regret now

      Delete
    2. I see what you mean, I'm just saying that using the whole igloo would allow you to do more things.

      Delete
  2. k I get you too I'll keep that in mind for my next igloo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apsaloutley LOVE Dis igloo!!
    oh and also da flooring :P
    10/10

    ReplyDelete