Friday 8 August 2014

New Author

Hi everyone, I’m Ellie, and I’m the newest author here on the blog! I’m so honored to be joining the team and I'm excited to get to know all of you.

About me

Well, my name’s Ellie

I’ve been making igloos for years now, but a few years back I decided to hand my old account over to my cousins to try my hand at interior design and architecture. However, that didn’t do it for me, and upon the discovery of private servers, I resumed my igloo making.

I use FreePenguin and Mirai

I’m such a big fan of the blog, and I hope that my time here helps me improve as an igloo maker. 

Looking forward to working with you all,

- Ellie

17 comments:

  1. Yay a new author! I can't wait to see some of your igloos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you win the igloo audition thing? btw congratz on being an author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fáilte, Tá fáilte romhat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy! Welcome to the blog team Ellie :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellie! Glad you're the new author, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blog, Ellie! I hope you will love your stay & I would love to meet you on Mirai, my user is Caraaa. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We should try and meet up some time!

      Delete
  7. Welcome to the team! Can't wait to see more of your igloos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, you remind me of myself ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luna please check/reply to my YT messages ...

      Delete