Tuesday 5 August 2014

Barnes & Noble Igloo by Harry!

Hey there, today I present another new igloo for the Job Duty series. This is also the last igloo in the second instalment of Job Duty, have you all enjoyed the new season? This igloo is titled 'Barnes and Noble' based off the well-known book and cafe shop in America. I have never been to this shop because we don't have them in the UK so I used google images to give me a basic idea of what one looked like and this is the result :


This igloo includes :
  • x2 Entrances (1 specifically for the cafe and 1 specifically for the book shop)
  • Cafe food counter
  • x4 eating booths
  • Range of bookshelves
  • Seating area to test out a book
  • Spotlight books
  • Paying desk for books
Potential creative elements :
  • Booth setup
  • Flower and table setup at the bottom
What do you guys think of this igloo? Please leave a comment with a rating /10 as well as leaving any helpful suggestions in order for me to improve my igloo in the future. I hope you enjoyed Job Duty, should there be a season 3?

8 comments:

  1. I don't think we need a season 3 we've practically done every job. Can't wait for buy our house it's always been my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I really want to see more of Buy Our House!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, I was struggling to make more igloos for it as well. Don't worry, Buy Our House is right around the corner ;)

      Delete
  2. I think you did a really good job especially knowing you haven't been to a Barnes and Noble. The cafe is spot on and looks exactly like the cafe you would find in a Barnes and Noble. The only complaint is maybe more books. 9.9/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems more cafe than bookstore tbh...
    7/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too bad considering you've never been to one. Typically it's just like a smaller portion of cafe and the rest being books. 7.5/10 from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Barnes & Noble doesn't actually come with a cafe. It's just a lot of times it's connected to Starbucks.. so yeah lmao.
    +Love the cafe/Starbucks part!
    -There's not really much in the Book part.
    -The colors are kinda all over the place.
    SCORE --- 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it in my life.

    ReplyDelete