Monday 25 August 2014

THE IGLOO CHALLENGE | Season 4 Finale

Seeing as the last two posts were about finales, I figured, why not post THE IGLOO CHALLENGE's finale?

Who is named the winner of Season 4? Find out if it's fellow author Netsky or former author Willhopper:


THE IGLOO CHALLENGE isn't going anywhere just yet! The show will be returning for a fifth season in January 2015. 6 contestants will be competing (after the massive 10 contestants in Season 4), and I have to say, I think this will be a really competitive season. Oh, and look out for two familiar faces (authors)...

-Blackmist100

7 comments:

  1. omg so many finales my NYC igloo is already 8th in line as you scroll down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmfao ikr but a busy feed makes a happy harry : ) )

      Delete
    2. Yeah 700 views or something when on a busy day

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great finale! I honestly can't wait for the next season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I hear some of the contestants are great...........

      Delete