Tuesday 26 August 2014

Jungle Mall igloo by Harry!

Hey everyone, today I present a completely original idea for an igloo titled the 'Jungle Mall'. I thought I'd explain it before I show it to you. 
  • First of all, this idea (the Jungle Mall) does not exist in real life, it's made up but I thought I'd create something unique and came up with the Jungle Mall. 
  • Second of all, this mall is set in the outdoors but connects parts of nature to form the structure. Here is the igloo :
Jungle Mall
http://i.imgur.com/Ylkvvdt.png
Jungle Mall with penguins inside :)
 This igloo includes :
  • Floral entrance
  • Cashier area
  • Jungle themed books (Jungle Book hehehe)
  • Jungle fashions
  • 2 floor levels
  • Tropical fruits
  • Vegetable garden
  • Ponds
  • Waterfalls
  • Jungle plants
Creative aspects :
  • Overall diagonal layout
  • Log bench used as a barrier in the overlook area
Originally the vegetable garden section was a musical instruments area, despite looking good they didn't suit the jungle theme.

I would love to hear what you think of this igloo so please leave a rating /10 and why not offer any helpful suggestions in order to improve my igloo :)

3 comments:

  1. The clothes and books are almost completely obscured that is my only complaint a fantastic original idea and the diagonal thing looks amazing.
    CREATIVITY 10
    ORIGINALITY 10
    NEATNESS 10
    COLOUR 10
    QUANTITY 9
    OVERALL SCORE 9.8 brilliant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey! I really wanted to have the books and leafs above, to go diagonal but CP just wasn't having it so I had to make them verticle which unfortunately covered a lot of the item but it still looks good I guess aha

      Delete
  2. its very good but i have to give it a 9/10

    ReplyDelete