Tuesday 12 August 2014

I'm back!

If anyone has noticed, I was removed from the blog due to inactivity.
I wasn't posting because I am still having problems with my house, so I'm getting pretty busy doing stuff around the house. I still have to put clothes away & do some other stuff to my room, including take some more stuff out of the drawers, take more stuff out of my dresser, etc.There's also some stuff to get rid of in my parents bedroom, kitchen, den, living room & basement. It's been pretty hard for us, as I was explaining on a post. I go back to school on August 25th, which makes it even harder because I might get busier but I am gonna try to post 1-3 times a week even on the school weeks. I am sincerely sorry for being inactive, I will be as active as I can this time, trust me.

Now let me introduce myself again:

I am Princessc817, I am a YouTuber, igloo maker & a blogger. I joined CP in 2009 & started making igloos in March or May of 2013, I appreciate being in the blog community because I can blog with some of my fellow friends. I enjoy making igloos & sometimes try to be creative the igloos I make, no matter how original the igloo idea is. 

Now let me show you a picture of my penguin:
My Penguin

I will hate you if you don't like my penguin lol jk judge as much as you would like to haha.
So yes, I am back at the blog & I'm gonna start posting by Thursday or Friday, see you all on the next post. (:

1 comment: