Friday 8 August 2014

Magical Igloos S1 Finished, French Café Igloo

Hi it's Jjoeyxx and my 19-part igloo series Magical Igloos concludes today with the finale, a French café! The igloo looked good at first but kinda went downhill as I went on. But hopefully it still impresses. Here it is:
Yes, the location was very hard to work with especially at the back wall (hence the empty space on the top-right) I tried to base it on my first igloo here, my little French town but with everything I've learnt since I started put in but I don't think it worked. The puffle gates I particularly dislike. It's got:

  • Seating area inside and outside
  • A nice river running under ze outside area
  • A kitchen area with a long counter to order from (you can order outside  too)
  • Ancient sculpted vases in ze front windows
  • Footlight stages, lots of 'em
Next post will be a roundup of my igloos. See y'all at the party tomorrow! -Jjoeyxx

<note> currently my name is Jjoeyxx Cp but everyone just calls me Joey so I'm wondering should I change it to Joey? Or keep it as my CP name?
</note>

P.S. Welcome Ellie :D

3 comments:

  1. mate you also could've used 1 river instead of 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has potential to be really good, I think you should remake it though. I don't really like the vase's in the window, or the use of the puffle gate things. Overall there should be more seating so change the chosen chairs and tables. The outside area could be better. I think you should make a garden entrance near a river with little outside seating areas then an entrance to go inside from the garden. Inside have a bar like you do and more seating.

    ReplyDelete