Saturday 9 August 2014

THE IGLOO CHALLENGE | Season 5 - RECRUITING!

Some of you may be aware of my YouTube competition series, THE IGLOO CHALLENGE.




If you are not familiar of the show, it is basically a show where penguins compete in several different challenges --- through igloos! 

I am currently looking for a MALE, at least 6 FEET TALL, with BROWN HAIR (loljk) to compete. You must comment a link (Download Lightshot to take screenshots and get a link!) or show me a video of your igloo. We can even meet up on Club Penguin if that's in your best interest. We obviously need to see a good igloo or two to determine if you are TIC-material. If you are a FEMALE, that's fine... you may still get a position.

There are also some things I need to know:
1. Are you allowed to use CPPS? We film the results on CPPS because it is easier to communicate & judge the igloos.
2. What is your timezone? This will help me schedule filming dates/times suitable for everyone.

Thanks! Sorry for this slightly off-topic post.

-Blackmist100

6 comments:

  1. osama bin ladden9 August 2014 at 01:33

    SALAM ALAYKUM!
    I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER ZIS EHHH 'IGLOO CONTEST'
    I WILL BOMB ALL THE WAY IN!
    BYE ASLAMA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, I just need an igloo from you!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. osama bin ladden9 August 2014 at 01:39

      I would have given you a twin tower igloo but it got.... uhhh 'glitched'
      honestly it was a 9/11
      BYE ASLAMA

      Delete
  2. Good luck to whoever gets the position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i don't use CPPS because i don't believe in hacking but if its possible for me to be on the show that would be awesome lol

    ReplyDelete