Sunday 10 August 2014

Neighbourhood igloo by Harry!

Hey there! I hope those who came to the party yesterday had a good time :) Today I have a new igloo to present to you which is quite simple in design but in a way effective. This is my Neighbourhood igloo, take a look :



This igloo includes :
  • x4 Houses
  • Small gardens
  • Benches
  • Nearby river
  • Paths
  • x2 Cars (Melanie's design)
  • Lampposts
  • Road
I think the night sky and dark colour scheme works well with this igloo, what about you? I would love to hear your opinion on this igloo so please leave a comment with a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions :)

New episode of Job Duty out today!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how to even criticize your igloos anymore the past 5 have all been 10/10's so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10/10 I have to say this is one of my favourite igloos.
    I love the way you made the cars, I like the road and a little peek of the insides of the houses is cool.
    Well done <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of an "island" I guess you could say that I live near by. I am giving this a 10/10. I really like how you put this igloo together.

    ReplyDelete