Thursday 14 August 2014

Sorry, it's life.

Hey guys, it's Melanie (Luna) here.

I'm not going to have any igloo activity or post until the 3rd of September.
I have decided I was going to Australia in the past week, and here I am. I am sorry if I'm disappointing you all but, in the past 2 months I have had one of the toughest times of my life, and it was not easy to recover, so I started my holidays now, to enjoy Summer (finally). Please understand that in my point of view, I was sick 2/3 of the summer and it really made me sad.. Seriously you guys don't know how much it hurts, but luckily I am fine and I wanna enjoy the last few moments of Summer.

LITTLE NOTE FOR BLACKMIST100:

Contact me in YouTube, we need to talk a little better about TIC.

As for you, Harry, I'm sorry if I'm not being a reliable author, but due to all these hard times in my life I have only started having fun now, and it's very sad that I have barely done anything that benefits the blog. 

I'm very very sorry guys.

See you in the September weekends when I get back to school and other activities. However, I've been focusing now on my channel that has been 2 months without videos, so if you see me doing anything related to Stardoll, it's because I had a little time at home to record anything. Sorry if this sounded a little bit selfish to you guys, it's just I have 220+ subscribers and I don't wanna lose them at all D: (K STOP BEING NARCISIST D:).


I'll see you sometime soon when I get enough time.
Or maybe I'll see you after the 3rd of Sept.

Buh bye!

~Melanie (yes because Luna is not my name anymore, I have decided to use the main name I had in the past internet days, because I was tired of being called Lunatic)

10 comments:

  1. It's okay Melanie! I know you've had a rough time and I'm happy that you're enjoying being cured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been contacting you -- http://youtube.com/messages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay "Melanie".... Mar-------- I shouldn't say that (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DON'T YOU EVER SAY, I JUST WALKED AWAY.. XD

      Delete
  4. I live in Australia

    ReplyDelete