Monday 18 August 2014

Garden Igloo

Hey everyone, this is my first igloo post, sorry for the delay, I had to do some things for my birthday party & stuff.
My igloo is a Garden igloo.
This includes:

  • a river
  • a bridge that leads to a little pond
  • a waterfall
  • plants
Let's take a look:
Garden Igloo
I wanted to approach a different theme, ik it's not very original but I have some igloo ideas in the making haha, I made a garden the 1st time I rejoined to blog, so lol I'm not original.
Rate this igloo ?/10 & see yall in the next post. (:
PS: It's my birthday today!

3 comments:

  1. 9/10 little empty and not enough plants love the waterfall. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The waterfall was a great idea and everything is placed so neatly. The bottom is a little empty, but it looks great nonetheless. 9.5/10. And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! I love the bridge and the flowers are beautiful.
    9/10
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete