Monday 11 August 2014

Igloos Around The World - Austria - Alpine Cabin by Joey

Hey everyone today I finished the first edition of Igloos Around The World where I make homes for people in different landscapes. Today is an Alpine cabin in the Alps of Austria. This is a regular skiing resort so there has to be lots of snow and mountainous regions! Check out the exterior:
This includes lots of trees and mountains, the wooden little cabin and some flowers around it. Inside, you can find a warm kitchen, a cosy sitting room, a clean bathroom and a homely bedroom:
Hope you enjoy the igloo! As you can see my new Freepengu.in account is called Joey Cp instead of Jjoeyxx because people know me better by Joey nowadays. Leave a rating in the comments and help me improve for the next edition where we'll be visiting the ancient dynasty of China! No, seriously I need ratings

-Joey

P.S. in the first picture i'm a girl because of a glitch ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome igloo! Nice presentation in the first igloo, you varied the mountains and the trees added to the theme. Only con is that the roof doesn't work well with the log wall. 9/10 Also you could of added something in the cabin's grounds to make it seem more complex, it's a very simple igloo.

    Interior : A massive improvement from your previous attempts at a house (the mansion igloo). A colour scheme was present and the fireplace worked well in the igloo and in a way also matched the cabin theme. You also made each room accessible. Really liked the bathroom and the way you made the toilet. I also liked you made the igloo neat by backing the house with a wall (something which isn't always present in the Cribs series). Cons : Top middle room was very empty, even a carpet would help fill the space. Red fridges didn't work with the wooden/light brown colour scheme in the kitchen. Green chairs also didn't work with the colour scheme in the living room but this wasn't a major thing and wouldn't affect your score. 9/10

    Overall a solid 9/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I don't recall you ever giving me higher than a 9 idk but I agree with all your points and I hope to improve when I make China.

      Delete