Friday 8 August 2014

Igloo Discoveries #41 : Lela5631's igloo

Yesterday Lela was talking to me and my friends and showed us this AMAZING Igloo. Lela has created a Lagoon igloo which includes a night sky, mountains, a lagoon and a pathway. I love how the night sky works with the igloo and the transition between land and sky was achieved successfully with the mountains! Check it out :



I think this igloo is STUNNING and AMAZING. I would give this a 10/10 :) I'm sure Lela would love to hear your thoughts on this igloo so please comment leaving any helpful suggestions as well as leaving a rating /10!

REMINDER - REMINDER - REMINDER - REMINDER - REMINDER - REMINDER 

The blog's summer party is tomorrow!!


I hope you can make it!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Lela! You did such a great job. Your igloo definitely deserved to be featured, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I don't like this igloo at all. There are 3 big no-no's in this igloo. The first one is the white fences...never use white fences (unless it's like a house igloo). The second one is that you used the night sky....you only use the night sky if you can cover up the planets. Your lagoon looks like it's floating in space right now. And the third which isn't that bad, but you messed up the water in the fountain area in the center of the igloo. You only use those river things as water in igloos, which you mostly did, but water should always be consistent in igloos. Also, I feel as if you spammed items in the igloo and I think you should've tried to integrate more items in to the igloo. The igloo is also messy and not everything is lined up like it should. However, I do like the layout of the igloo and the path of the black benches. Overall, it was a 6/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok I understand. here are some stuff I want to explain to these big no-no's:
      1. I used the fence so that way nobody would fall and land in the water drowning! (unless you know how to swim)
      2. I tried to cover up the palnets with the sea streamers but my igloo was already filled with 99 items!
      3. I tried using the river thingys but it just messed it up. so I used the lake thingys.
      plus I wasn't trying to make it messy I wanted to add extras so I tried my best not to make it messy.
      I understand and the bright side is the score wasn't that bad!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete