Tuesday 12 August 2014

Igloos Around The World - China - Rice Paper Hut by Joey

Hi everyone I get the feeling I'm posting too often... anyway no more posts this week but here is the second edition of Igloos Around The World where we visit the beautiful country of China! This time it's a rice paper hut with a beautiful landscape! Check it out:
I think this series contains some of my best igloos yet and hopefully the following episodes continue to improve the quality of my igloos! Hunying is similar as you can get to welcome in Chinese :) This igloo features a rice paper hut on a platform surrounded by water in the beautiful landscape of China. Credit to Netski lord for the plants-behind-rocks idea! Inside there are lots of wooden traditional Chinese things, lots of fish and nice smelling food and tea and other stuff like that. Hope you enjoyed, please leave a comment with a rating and suggestions for future editions! Bye!

-Joey :)

12 comments:

  1. I honestly really like these igloos. I have to say a 10/10 from me on the exterior. For the interior it looks a little small. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks I agree I squished the interior a bit to match the exterior but it didn't work very well

      Delete
  2. Minor typo : "Pants behind the rocks"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught that earlier aswell. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10/10 AMAZING BEST ORGANAZATION EVAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the amount of Creativity you have put into this, I have to say, This is my favourite igloo you have made!
    I love the river and the outside of the House.
    The flowers are quiet nice too.
    This igloo is very peaceful and i think you should be very very proud of yourself!
    10/10
    ~ Abi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exterior : Really impressive! I love the organisation of the wooden walks as well as how you used the red ninja barrier things. The building itself was perfect but maybe try and cover up the noodle station in the windows (eg. by using another puffle tube infront of the other to make it less clear). As for the surrounding area, there is small patch of green which could of been covered up in the top right and I would of liked an item to be palced ontop of the wheathered paths on the right (eg. a pond or something). I'm giving it a 10/10 yet there is room for improvement (just small things).

    Interior : A little dissappointed in comparison to your previous igloo in the series and the exterior. To start off with you didn't use the entire space of the igloo which would of been nice. Each room is not accessible meaning there is no doors to enter through. Due to not using the full igloo, rooms look a little cramped. I also can't work out why you used the ninja red things on the stairs. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. red things on stairs = stair gates I found a pic of one on google images for a chinese house and idk i just used it are they tradition in china idk i need to do my research first ik that now

      Also thank you very much for your ratings I'll take everything into account :) btw item limit was reached on exterior

      Delete
  7. Wow, this is a great igloo! I give it a 10/10 for all the creativity! I would love to know the furniture you used for the walls.Only problem is that it is kind of cramped, but I really love the whole idea and furniture you chose.

    ReplyDelete