Saturday 10 May 2014

Anicent Greece igloo :)

Hello guys, today I present an igloo which will feature in Battle of the Brits [S2]! It's based on Ancient Greece, take a look :


This igloo includes :
  • x2 Greek temples
  • Archways
  • River
  • Drinking water
  • Centre pond
  • Mountainous scenery
I know it's not my best but that's a feature of Battle of the Brits : It's challenging!

Please leave your ratings in the comments :) I have some of my best igloos coming up including a 'French Town' igloo and a 'Cooking Classes' igloo!! 

Also, I would like to say goodbye to Sofia! It's a shame to see you go. But as Flip and Sofia have recently left, do you have anyone in mind as a replacement? If so get in touch with me :)

7 comments:

  1. Rockingyaz would be a good replacement! I like this igloo, but make the Acropolis of Athens would make it stand out better, rather than just a bunch of ruins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Rockingyaz would be a good replacement. I can't wait to see who will be the next new author will be, being an author sounds cool.

      Delete
    2. rockingyaz is average

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He said he'd grown out of CP for Minecraft.

      Delete
  3. Bubblesducky

    ReplyDelete