Thursday 22 May 2014

May Fair Igloo - Jjoeyxx's Igloo Ideas

Hey guys

Jjoeyxx here. Haven't posted in a while. Today I bring you a May Fair igloo, an original igloo idea inspired by the annual May Fair my school has!

If you're looking for food, games and music, then you should really check this igloo out:

^^^my way of getting free food :P
This igloo contains:
  • A boat ride
  • A fish burger stand
  • A target game to win prizes
  • A Popcorn Stand
  • An area to have a picnic or eat food
  • A stage to rock out with the Weird Sisters
I like how the water has been covered up to benefit the layout of this igloo and how the newly returned grass floor can be used rather than sand.
Be sure to rate this igloo (?/10), and also comment your thoughts! Bye guys.
~Jjoeyxx
P.S. I have exams this week and next but bank holiday on Monday so I will post an igloo then.
P.P.S. The future party rocks :D
P.P.P.S I saw sofia's penguin today. But it wasnt her :(
  1. Little French Town
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Spring Garden
  4. Winter Path
  5. Ghost Train
  6. My House
  7. Spring Path
  8. Beach Party
  9. Abandoned Street And Graveyard
  10. May Fair
  11. School Special #1: Entrance and Headmaster's Office
  12. School Special #2: Maths and English Classes
  13. School Special #3: Science Classes
  14. School Special #4: Geography and IT Classes
  15. School Special #5: Lunch Area and Lockers

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you filled this igloo, it would of been unique to include a may pole though :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg one of your igloo ideas is a strip club lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sofia generously donated her account to me. So if you see "Sofia4334 online" just note that it is me. Also, I'll be using her account to make all new igloos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I will forever be without reliable items.

      Delete
  6. Hmm with this igloo I don't like Harry Potter so I'm gonna subtract 1 point. The igloo you used sucks so I'm gonna take away 3 points, but the rest is great! So overall 6/10, wait nevermind I don't like the flooring so I'm gonna take away another point so overall 5/10. :)

    ReplyDelete