Saturday 24 May 2014

Job Duty : Season 2 ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone! As you know, one of my shows (ESCAPE) has just wrapped up production with the last episode ready to release next week. However, that means another show will go into production :D As you can guess from the title, the show is 'Job Duty'! Check out the brand new logo :

Here are some facts about the show and upcoming season :
  • Job Duty is the first series you watch on my channel
  • The first season released in January 2011
  • It is my first igloo show
  • The show shares the same format as Buy Our House
  • The series displays shop igloos
  • The show was commissioned for a second series last year thanks to fans.
  • The new season will be set inside a mall, instead of a town like last season.
  • There will be 8 episodes in Season 2 (Possibly 10) 
  • The series is hoping for a June 2014 release
What do you think about this news? Any ideas of shops I can make? Let me know in the comments.

Igloo Series Production Updates :
  • Igloo Ideas : Igloo #25 has just been made. The next 5 igloos made will be apart of Igloo-A-Thon 2014 (or 2015?)

  • Battle of the Brits : Next episode delayed due to Pludmic's absence (again). There will not be a Season 3
  • Buy Our House : Season 2 likely to go into production after Job Duty's finale. Late 2014/2015 release
  • Igloo Hunters : Rem's looking for a summer release!

2 comments:

  1. I love these themed shows. Buy our house is my favourite, excited for job duty. Examples of shop igloos: antique shop, pet shop, sweet shop/candy store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this show! I think you should make an ice-cream parlor, a food court, a wedding-planning store, and a jewelry store.

    ReplyDelete